Monday, February 28, 2011

She is soo amazing .. she deserves her own blog

Disclaimer: Please do not compare your lover, spouse or significant other to the following blog, they will disappoint you and its not their fault .. she is one of a kind :)

So after a hot day at school I came home and checked my mail for bills / school info or any other equally unexciting piece of paper, but instead I found a green envelope with cute familiar writing :) My GGF (as my father refers to her) sent me a card for our one year and 3 month anniversary :) The card was a list of 10 things to do while we are apart with number 1 being something I do very well ... MISS HER :)

If that wasn't enough after going for a quick swim I got an email from the reception of our apartment complex to let me know that there was a parcel awaiting pickup :) So I knew it was my lovely girlfriend and I ran down to get it :) .. when I opened it I was soo happy :)

A picture of what my awesome GGF sent me ...
In the care package was an official big bang theory t-shirt of one of my favorite lines of the show :)  and a photo book which she put together herself with pictures from our trip to st-kitts and nevis, miami and NY!

Just a sample of how amazing the photo book is :)

Till the next update !

No comments:

Post a Comment