Saturday, February 5, 2011

On the road again!

 So its about 10:20 local time here in Brisbane .. and we are getting ready to hit the road again ! Off to new zealand for 8 days .. we land in wellington (north island) tomorrow afternoon and we meet with the tour group first thing the next morning! :) then begins the tour around the south island for 8 days :) where we will be doing glacier hikes, seeing the sights, and doing exhilarating adventures...

This will probably be my last blog till I come back unless I can get internet access while traveling .. if NZ is anything like OZ I won't have any access :( .. either way I will be writing in the diary my sister bought me and I will update my blog with it when I come back to brisbane ! :)

Off to go pack ! and set sail for NZ !

Till the next update!

Love and Miss you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment