Friday, February 4, 2011

After I'm done with my grill .. Do you wanna buy it back?

So.. on the last update we were organizing our trip to NZ.. now we have finalized it and also added a 4 day stay in sydney on the return :) We leave sunday morning for NZ and we will be back in brisbane late night on the 18th of february .. so I wouldn't be too reachable during that time :( ..

Over the past day we also continued to do shopping and have been bargain hunting.. we have bought all no name products from the grocery store and have been trying to save every penny :) we even bought a little electric grill that makes some awesome food for $29 :) which when purchasing roger offered the sales man the grill in 4 months when were done with it for a small price...  haha

Besides that we are still adjusting to the heat and hot weather but are getting the hang of it and are starting to cook up a storm :) we made omelletes yesterday and steak for dinner .. today were making grilled chicken and vegetable sandwhiches and pasta and tomato and meat sauce for dinner :) and were also working out everyday ! 

Finally school is going well.. classes haven't started yet but we made some friends who are also international students and we attended a session to help us get organized and settled in ...

I RECKON ALL IS WELL DOWN UNDER !

Till the next update!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dim,
    I can see you are getting settled very well...mmm a little too well, with all that yummy stuff I hope the work out is agood one since you will need to burn off some calories...yummy = fatty!! I miss you Dim, I know you tried to call me a few times but I have not been home and I did get your message...glad to hear you are safe from the cyclone and all. Keep writing this is so amazing I come to this page every night just to hear news from you and catch up...ok I have no life but I also love and miss you :) Keep having the time of your life and send me some pictures on the web. Love, Toni xx

    ReplyDelete