Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last day in Sydney !

For our last day we distinctively set our schedule in order to ensure not missing our flight home lol

We decided to visit manly beach, manly oceanworld aquarium and then slowly make our way back to our hotel to pick up our bags and head down to the airport via train ...

Manly is quite beautiful, kind of looks like south beach with the art deco feel.. we didn't swim but I soaked my feet in the water and it was nice... Sydney was hot.. so beach and water was much appreciated.. we then walked up and down the main promenade and had a bite to eat followed by a nice ice cream :)

Oceanworld was also nice .. very much like the Sydney aquarium

Seahorses!

For my princess :)

Me and Roger on the Sydney harbor bridge, there we met a woman traveling from China and I spoke to her in Mandarin and told her all about my amazing gheghe (sister) who is Chinese :)

Manly Beach

The buildings on the beachfront
That is in a nut shell my trip to NZ and Sydney :) more pictures and videos will follow in subsequent blogs but this should keep my followers more or less up to date with everything that happened in the 12 days I was gallivanting down under ;)

Till the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment