Monday, March 28, 2011

Unanswered Qs

One of my awesome friends messaged me today asking me a few questions which I haven't yet answered :) he also filled me in on the fact that I probably wont be missing any Stanley cup parades :( lol

GO HABS GO!

In short : school is less stressful here... but I'm taking 5 classes so I have to do "some" work lol I am actually doing quite a bit because it keeps me busy and I feel less guilty when I am on the beach or partying lol

The people here are nice but I don't think as nice as Montrealers... and definitely not as nice as people from NZ !! We got adjusted pretty well and now having been back from travelling for a while we can't wait to sleep is a strange single bed in a strange hostel you booked last minute because they were offering free breakfast :) not to mention the ads about no cockroaches ! just kidding :P

Lastly he told me how awesome the pics form NZ looked :) but I feel like the skydiving pics don't do it justice so here is one that roger bought from the company :) (I don't have any because they were charging $250 for someone to jump besides you to film you lol )



It was every bit as crazy as you would imagine!
Till the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment