Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Investments!

Finally made it to the market!!! :) I woke up early this morning to hit the farmers market located in the city to buy some fruits and vegetables at an attractive price ;)

Located adjacent to the city center



So the rumors were true and the market had some great produce and at a very nice price ! :) I got fresh ginger, nice vegetables and fruits.. I also got 3 new additions to the family :)

I call them:
PARSLEY, OREGANO and CORIANDER :)

I transplanted them and fertilized them so they are ready to produce !

Another aspect of Aussie life I wanted blog about was the lines at the bus stops lol or lack thereof :)

This is people trying to get on a bus from a varied range of ages and races lol I guess no one lines up here 
Finally I hear the weather is looking good in MTL besides a bit more snow that has fallen :P But I just wanted to let you all know that I too suffer the harsh cruelty of beautiful weather :P

Till the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment