Friday, March 18, 2011

Fusion Fajitas, spiders and basil

So I got Roger to try fajitas made with homemade seasoned chicken, fried vegetables like bell peppers and mushrooms and cheese tomatoes and lettuce :) He loved it and we will definitely be making more of those soon ;)Me and Roger have established a new fusion cuisine SRI LANKA meet the Mediterranean :) 

Awesome Fajitas!





Those of you who know me know that I do not deal well with seaweed, spiders, in general with creepy crawlers lol ... but since I have been here I have seen so many that this sight has become quite normal .. There no real danger as long as you stay out of the bush and on the concrete.. avoid crossing through trees .. there will always be spider webs there ! lol

Finally my basil plant is still alive :) I spoke with mom and wikipedia lol and I should leave it in hot dry weather (its humid here but definitely hot!) so fingers crossed.. everyday I come home from school and look at my plant to see how it is doing lol

Till the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment