Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two new additions!!

Today is one of the happiest blogs to date as I have two new additions to my family !! I look forward to seeing them when I come back to montreal !! :)



Over that school is really starting to move and I am making some great connections for my thesis when I go back to school in September :) Also making a lot of new friends :) I figure I average about 5 new acquaintances every day ! :) I took a page out of Mr. Marzin's book and talk to everyone I see .. bus stop, in front of class lol initially I just pretended to be lost and ask for directions .. now I'm looking for the closest good market for some spices :) Roger's mom's care package only lasted so far .. lol  :) We still have quite a bit left but were running out of crushed chilli lol

Till the next update!


Here are two videos from NZ :)

The first is jsut a video of one of the drives from Christchurch to Franz Josef :) just to give you an idea of what we were looking at during our bus ride !

The second is a video of a waterfall in Milfred Sound :)



No comments:

Post a Comment