Monday, March 14, 2011

Another investment.. this one makes me feel at home

As I mentioned in the previous blog every once in a while I make a investment purchase .. so far I have purchase a ethernet cable for better internet speeds, a cutting board to cut easier and now I have bought a basil plant :) and pending its sucess or failure I will continue to invest in plants :)

I picked it up at the grocery store and only cost me a couple of bucks but already produces more basil than what you buy already packaged :) THRIFTYYY

I carried it in the train as if it was a baby .. making sure no one bumps into my new beautiful basil plant :)

Now I will have to call momma to see how she keeps these things alive long enough so I can get my moneys worth lol 

My beautiful new investment
Till the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment