Thursday, May 26, 2011

Paniyiri! :)

So I made a mission to go the paniyiri ! :) and it was very nice ! I went on saturday night, it rained but was stil pretty busy :) it was nice to hear some greek music and I had roger try some loucoumades and octopus and spanakopita :) hte food was OK.. nothing like MTL but still nice to have something half traditional lol ... the music was good and there was big rides and and a dancefloor with a lice dj :)

It all took place in mustgrave park in southbank (which is a very nice are) and then the party continued to the greek club lol

I took some pictures but it wasn't too easy considering the rain and how wet we were getting :(

Some of the rides!

Bumper cars!

Fireworks behind the trees

What they call honey puffs lol

The guy told me it was the best octopus he ever ate .. it was the worst for me lol

Nothing compared to yiayias

The paniyiri

The greek club

Till the next update!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment