Friday, May 20, 2011

The actions and adventures of the awesome five :)

When I am writing this blog all my visitors have already left .. but we have some great memories and some awesome stories so it makes saying goodbye worth it :) The first week Roger and I were busy with school work so our visitors took care of themselves and us by doing the laundry, cooking, shopping :) But by the first weekend we were dying to go back out on another adventure ! so we jumped on the train and headed to Australia Zoo!


One of our first meals with the visitors (I did 0 work :) )

Diana and Koalas! We all have pictures with us holding the Koalas!

Elephants!!! :)

Croc Show!! :)

The whole group with the Australia Zoo Mascot!

A big snake for my moma! :)

What a big cat!!

Visitors plus apartment guests :) Lots of action!

The results of having your sister in your apartment (snacks while you study)

At UQ campus !

Plaitis wasn't feeding the ROO fast enough

CROCS!!! and not the ones on your feet!
Till the next update!
:)

ps there are videos of all of these blogs but I will upload them after I'm done writing about all of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment