Thursday, March 7, 2013

Its been a while...

Hello world  ! .. again

I have been on a few travels since the last time I wrote here but I found myself in a very familiar  circumstance yesterday and thought it deserved to blogged about.  The circumstance? I was grocery shopping with my colleagues and said to myself.. "I miss home cooking".  For those of you who don't know I am currently in Sunnyvale California with 2 of my colleagues coding our brains out.  We went shopping at the closest place we can get groceries ( Costco) which is about a 20 minute walk.  We were walking through the aisles and I could see all the great food that I would normally throw in the carriage if I was shopping with my mom but didn't since I was paying the bill this time. Don't worry I don't miss it enough to head home just yet :P and yes I am spoiled.

Other than that Sunnyvale is a nice quiet place and being in the silicon valley is a great experience (Thanks OOHLALA ! )

If history repeats itself I will surely be updating this blog with a few adventures while I am here ;)

Nice to be back.

Here's some pics I've taken since I've been here
Costco pricing on Alcohol.. something MTL doesn't have

Closest to home cooking we can get

Sign in front of our complex

3am.. waiting for our Treasure hunt game to end.. why not play some D&D


Till the next update,      
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment